FLIRTATION


Eros & Psique - Antonio Canova 


What is that witchcraft of yours that makes me think about you as soon as I wake up until I fall asleep?

Twenty miles away is what divide us but that distance is the one thing that makes me crave being with you now;


Why and how did you choose me to be the target of your arrows, these heart-shaped arms that send me attention and affection just because I am the subject of your mind? 


I beg you to make me feel more of it, longer and stronger, for I want to be with you and give my heart away to such tender passion, this strange addiction of giving and receiving in a pure and worthy way;


I swear I’m trying not to think this is all fun and games, a lie, because from a broken heart there is nothing else to get


But sadness and disappointment 


And as a queen of disappointments I wish to throw my crown away and dive into your waters,


Which, I’m sure, are a nice place to surrender [in your arms].

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

SOBRE ESTAR DE LUTO EM VIDA

Caso eu me perca em minha pessoa

Pensamentos