FALLING

When I'm down
I do not want someone to put me up through this cursed feeling that makes me sick like a fallen star.

When I am down
I want to be back as soon as possible!
Healthier
And stronger.

But I need to do it by myself
I must rebuilt and light up my own self.

But how can I do it if I am screaming inside like a lost, sad and beautiful bird that doesn't feel safe about flying?

I. HATE. BEING. LIKE. THIS.

I should go over this problem and be happy and successful
But I keep comparing myself to each person I have known in my life.

I can't breathe when I see that maybe I will not do or handle something as strong and determined I did years ago.
Smashing my head is the most calm act of kindness I could do to myself.
Because I do not really want to die.
I just want to kill this miserable feeling of not being enough to me.

Comentários

  1. Anônimo14.8.18

    I'm amazed by your words. That's it.
    You are very much relatable and I think I understand what you feel (obviously I can't put in words like that), some days you believe you understand that there's nothing wrong with you but the next day, you forget everything and think you're less worth than the fleas of a street dog.
    Well, it's surely difficult to remember that you are worth breathing, but my therapist says repetition is the key, so one day that won't get out of your head and you'll finally be enough for you.
    Remember darling, even when you're a fallen star, you're still shining.

    Wish you the best and hope you feel better now xx

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Life never get's easy...
    Life will always try to pull you back, some times you'll need someone to lean on...
    Been confident isn't easy as it looks like...
    The point is that we're always trying to impress others, when we should be proud of walking through this tough road to a better perspective...
    Always remember that you're not alone and you'll make it some day, to shine, first you need to believe in yourself...
    What makes you beautiful is your differences, not comparing to others and trying to be the same...
    Always try to be your best, but yourself, not others vision, and you'll fly someday Mockingbird.

    ResponderExcluir

Postar um comentário

Oi! Ficarei muito feliz se você deixar um recado sobre meu texto! :)

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

SOBRE ESTAR DE LUTO EM VIDA

Pensamentos

O All Star Azul